Monday, February 02, 2009

First post of the year

Already February, and this is the first post of the year on this poor little neglected blog of mine. This blog is an attempt to describe what I think are interesting topics concerned with intelligence and cognition, from theoretical concepts through to practical implementations and experimental results. This isn't tied specifically to humans or animals, indeed, I'm more interested in the more theoretical aspects, and their application to 'artificial' systems. In this regard, I don't know of many other blogs that take this approach, and that's why I'd like to continue posting here, even if it's not with as much clockwork regularity as I'd like. I'm well into the final year of my PhD research now, so blogging isn't exactly highest on my list of priorities, but I'm hoping that someone will find something of utility or interest when visiting here :-)

No comments: